PENGARUH PENGETAHUAN, PROMOSI, RELIGIUSITAS DAN PENDAPATAN KONSUMEN TERHADAP PENGAMBILAN KEPUTUSAN MENJADI NASABAH PEMBIAYAAN DI KSPPS BMT NURUL JANNAH GRESIK

Farid Ardyansyah, Nely Agustin

Abstract


This research was conducted to determine the effect of knowledge, promotion, religiosity, and consumer income on decision-making to become financing customers at KSPPS BMT Nurul Jannah Gresik. This analysis includes a validity and reliability test, a class assumption test, a multiple regression analysis test, hypothesis testing through the t-test and the f-test, and determination (R2). The results of this study indicate that knowledge (X1) has a partially positive and significant influence on customer decisions. This is based on the results of the t-test of knowledge = 3.122, then T count > T table or 3.122 > 1.664, with a significance value of 0.001 < 0.05. Promotion (X2) has no partial positive and significant effect on customer decisions. this is based on the results of T count Promotion = 1.367, then T count > T table, or 1.367 > 1.664 with a significance value of 0.175 > 0.05. Religiosity (X3) has a positive and partially significant effect on customer decisions, this is based on the results of T count: Religiosity = 2.093, then T count > T table, or 2.093 > 1.664, with a significance value of 0.039 < 0.05. Income (X4) has a positive and partially significant effect on customer decisions, this is based on the results of T count Income = 6,500, then T count > T table or 6,500 > 1.664 with a significance value of 0,000 < 0.05. Based on the determination test, the R square value shows 0.744, or the equivalent of 74.4%. This indicates that 74.4% contributed to the influence of factors such as knowledge, promotion, religiosity, and income on the decision to become a financing customer at KSPPS BMT Nurul Jannah Gresik. Meanwhile, the remaining 25.6% is influenced by other factors.  


Full Text:

40-56.PDF

References


Kasmir. (2005). Pemasaran Bank. Kencana.

Sugiono, P. D. (2013). Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif, dan Tindakan. CV. Alfabeta.

Firmansyah, D. M. A. (2018). Perilaku Konsumen (Sikap dan Pemasaran). Deepublish.

Syafitri, D. P., & Shofawati, A. (2014). Pengaruh Pengetahuan Produk Terhadap Keputusan Memjadi Donatur Baitul Maal Hidayatullah Cabang Kediri. JESTT, Vol. 1(No. 2), 132.

Indonesia, I. A. (2020). Standar Akuntansi Keuangan (SAK). Salemba Empat.

Suedi. (2016). Pengantar Filsafat Ilmu. PT. Penerbit IPB Press.

Wahana, P. (2016). Filsafat Ilmu. Pustaka Diamon.

Rahmawati, H. K. (2016). Kegiatan Religiusitas Masyarakat Marginal di Argopuro. Jurnal Community Development, Vol. 1(No. 2), 38–39.

Sitorus, O. F., & Utami, N. (2017). Strategi promosi pemasaran. In Fkip Uhamka. Fkip Uhamka.

Utomo, D. P., Jailani, H., & Cahyati, R. A. (2021). Pengaruh Motivasi Menghindari Riba Dan Pengetahuan Produk Koperasi Syariah Terhadap Keputusan Menjadi Nasabah Di Koperasi Simpan Pinjam Pembiayaan Syariah (Kspps) Nur Hayyu Ambara Ntb. Iqtishaduna, Vol. 12(No. 2), 162.

Hikmawati, F. (2020). Metodologi Penelitian. PT. Raja Grafindo Persada.

Said, M. Y. S. dan M. (2019). Konsep dan Strategi Pemasaran. CV. Sah Media.

Fawzi, M. G. H., Iskandar, A. S., Erlangga, H., Nurjaya, & Sunarsi, D. (2021). STRATEGI PEMASARAN Konsep, Teori dan Implementasi. Pascal Books.

Willy, F., Goh, T. S.,& Julitawaty, W. (2020). Pengaruh Personal Selling Dan Promosi Terhadap Efektifitas Penjualan Ban Sepeda Motor Pt.Mega Anugrah Mandiri. Jurnal Bisnis Kolega, Vol. 6(No. 1), 43.




DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.3194/jse.v2i2.8649

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


View JASIE Stats